Privacy Statement for Mission Arlington
Mission Arlington®/Mission Metroplex® maintains this website as a service to our volunteers and supporters, and as a source of information for those interested in learning more about Mission Arlington®/Mission Metroplex®. Visitors to this site who provide information do so voluntarily. Visitors need not register or provide any personally identifiable information to access any part of this site.
The term "Personally Identifiable Information" refers to information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate, the person to whom the information pertains.
This privacy statement expresses our commitment to online privacy. The following formally discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
Information Collection and Use
Mission Arlington®/Mission Metroplex® collects only information that is voluntarily submitted. We will not share information in any manner that is not disclosed in this statement. The sole use of this information is for contact purposes--to send receipts, "Thank You" letters, and Newsletters--and to respond to questions or comments from website visitors.
Two forms on this site collect personal information.
- The "Feedback" form--accessed via the "Comments" link in the navigation bar at the very top of a web page, or the "Send Comments" link at the bottom of a web page--allows a visitor to give input about the website or other aspects of our ministry. This form collects the visitor's name, email address, and comments. The web server sends an email to Mission Arlington®/Mission Metroplex® containing this information. Also included in this email is the IP address associated with the computer that requested the "Feedback" form from the web server, and the version information for the web browser used. This information is not stored on the web server or in the web site database. The emails containing the information remain in email storage on Mission Arlington®/Mission Metroplex® servers.
- The "Mailing List" form--accessed via the "Newsletter Signup" link in the navigation bar at the very top of a web page, or the "Get Our Newsletter" link at the bottom of a web page--allows a web site user to add his or her email address to our emailing list, to which we send a notification when our latest newsletter becomes available online. This form collects the users email address, and adds it to a list maintained on a list server at our hosting company, Infosaic Technologies, LLC (www.infosaic.com). The web server sends an email to Mission Arlington®/Mission Metroplex® alerting us that a new email address has been added to the list. The emails containing the information remain in email storage on Mission Arlington®/Mission Metroplex® servers.
Mission Arlington®/Mission Metroplex® has partnered with The CashLINQ Group, LLC (www.thecashlinqgroup.com), through their MinistryLINQ offering, to provide for the secure processing of online donations. Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards (www.pcisecuritystandards.org) outline requirements for secure processing and storage of information related to online payment transactions. The services provided through MinistryLINQ by The CashLINQ Group are fully compliant with PCI Security Standards.
When a web site user visits the "Online Donations" page via the "Donate Now" link at the top of a web page, he or she will find a brief explanation of changes to the online donations section of our site, and a "Click here to donate online" link, which will redirect the user to a new web browser window and web page served by CashLINQ servers.
All information related to online transactions or donor accounts is collected, processed, and/or stored on servers owned by The CashLINQ Group, LLC.
When a web browser retrieves pages from the web server, the server records data in the server logs that the webmaster uses to track trends in website usage, diagnose problems with the server, and to administer the web site. This data is not "personally identifiable information." The data is summarized and presented only in aggregate via graphs and tables. Examples of these data items include IP addresses, operating system version, and the general type and version of web browser used.
Mission Arlington®/Mission Metroplex® do not share information with any person, organization, or other entity.
Both the "Comments" form and the "Mailing List" form make use of a "Captcha" device to ensure that the information submitted is provided by a person at a computer rather than through some automated means. A "Captcha" is a picture showing a combination of letters and numbers that is human-readable only, thus preventing automated abuse of the input forms.
To indicate your wish to be removed from the mailing list, you may:
- Use the "Send Comments" form.
- Send email to email@example.com requesting to be removed from the list.
- Send postal mail to: Mission Arlington 210 W. South St. Arlington, TX 76010
- Call Mission Arlington at 817-277-6620.
Visitors may notify Mission Arlington®/Mission Metroplex®, Inc. of a change to information previously provided using one of the contact options noted under Choice/Opt-Out.
Contacting the Website Administrator
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you may contact us via the Send Comments form, or send postal mail to:Mission Arlington®/Mission Metroplex®, Inc. 210 W. South St. Arlington, TX 76010
Go to Online Donations