Welcome to the Rainbow Express section of the Mission Arlington website.
Rainbow Express is Mission Arlington’s version of a backyard bible club.
Curriculum files are in Adobe® Portable Document Format (PDF). Adobe® Reader® is required to view all curriculum files.
Get Adobe® Reader
Rainbow Express Home Page
- Spring Break Rainbow Express (March 2010) (3206K)
Preparation material for groups coming on Rainbow Express mission trips in March 2010.
- The Good News (July-August 2009) (814K)
This is the preparation material for groups coming on Rainbow Express mission trips in July or August of 2009. Use this material if the ‘Monday’ of your stay at Mission Arlington falls in July or August.
- Come, Follow Me (May-June 2009) (1177K)
This packet contains the preparation material for groups coming on Rainbow Express mission trips in May or June of 2009. Note: The material for July Rainbow Express will be available in late May.
- Yes, Jesus Loves Me (Spring Break 2009) (1392K)
This packet contains the spring break 2009 Rainbow Express curriculum, training materials, and handouts, as well as a trip planning section for leaders. This is the material that all groups coming to Mission Arlington for Spring Break 2009 mission trips need to use.
- The Body (July-August 2008) (3663K)
This is the preparation material for groups coming on Rainbow Express mission trips in July or August of 2008.
- My New Life (May-June 2008) (3863K)
This is the preparation material for groups coming on Rainbow Express mission trips in May or June of 2008.
- Who do you say I am? (Spring Break 2008) (4206K)
This packet contains the spring break 2008 Rainbow Express curriculum, training materials, and handouts, as well as a trip planning section for leaders. This is the material that all groups coming to Mission Arlington for Spring Break 2008 mission trips need to use.
- For God So Loved (July-August 2007) (5428K)
Originally published for July-August 2007.
- Builiding a Solid Foundation (May-June 2007) (6845K) Originally published for May-June 2007.
- God Speaks (Spring Break 2007) (3971K)
Originally published for Spring Break 2007.
- The Stories of Jesus (July-August 2006) (3793K) This Rainbow Express is built around four of Jesus’ parables, taken from the following Scripture passages: 1) Matthew 18: 23-34; 2) Matthew 25: 1-13; 3) Matthew 13: 44; and 4) Matthew 25: 14-30.
- God’s Way (May-June 2006) (4992K)
Focus Verse: Proverbs 3:5-6. This Rainbow Express focuses on four different biblical stories: 1) David and Goliath: 1 Samuel 17: 1-50; 2) Elisha’s servant sees God’s protection: 2 Kings 6: 8-23; 3) Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane: Matthew 26: 36-50; and 4) Cornelius: Acts 10.
- Following Jesus (Spring Break 2006) (3875K)
A call to follow Jesus centers around four biblical texts: 1) John 1:43-51 (the call of the disciples); 2) Mark 10:17-27 (the rich young ruler); 3) Luke 23:32-46 (Jesus’ death and resurrection); 4) Luke 10:25-37 (the good Samaritan).
- Your Word (July-August 2005)
This curriculum was prepared for 2005. It deals with teaching children to love the Bible.
- Knowing Jesus (May-June 2005)
Originally used in 2005, these lessons are based on Bible stories that tell of personal encounters.
- The Farmer’s Story (Spring Break 2005)
This curriculum was prepared for the Spring Break 2005 season of Rainbow Express. Biblical tales from the life of Peter illustrate Jesus’ parable of the sower. The memory verse for the week is 1 John 5:3.
Paul’s Life: Adventures in Prayer
Originally published for the July-August 2004 Rainbow Express season. Philipians 4:6 is the memory verse for the week.